Innovation processes in "Mechanics" department are part of the current and future projects of the company, within the framework of which it is planned to make improvements concerning the increase in labor productivity and competitiveness of the company to price levels of the European and world markets.
- implementation of CAD/CAM system for programming of CNC machines, resulting in reduced time for preparation of the production and precise defining of the planned production costs;
- implementation of computer network management for CNC machines, ensuring maximum flexibility in preparation for the production and execution of the production orders;
- supply of equipment for Mazak, providing for maximum usage of capacities of existing equipment;
- delivery of new equipment – CNC machines, measurement equipment, tooling;
- construction of modern instrumentational equipment;
- update of ABAS ERP – software for planning and analysis of manufacturing processes.
The innovations will help to improve working processes and will contribute to high production results.